[IP] monitor question

First off-one week pumping and no problems.  It has been wonderful!!  No
hugely low bgs and if I was not hungry I did not eat.

So now here is my question.  I hear you all talk about the Accu-chek
complete and mention a backlight.  Is that the only meter that does that?  I
go camping alot and having a back light on the monitor would be wonderful.
I would like something a bit smaller than the complete though if available.

Also thanks to all of you who helped make the transition from injections to
the pump so easy.  I had been reading all about if for at least a month
before I started and so far no surprises.