[IP] suggestions on insurance PLEASE!!!

Who is your insurance through?  If it's through a parent's company, it could
be that the company has changed coverage to decrease the cost of the
premiums they pay for employees.  My husband's company decided to change
insurance plans and in February my coverage and copays will be different
than what they have been for the last 20 years.  Not much we can do about
it, the company he works for has made that decision.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...