Re: [IP] site in bum

In a message dated 01/07/2000 4:48:34 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  There are lots of pumpers on the list that use this
>  area, but as a non-pumper I can't offer any specifics, perhaps
>  someone will chime in and answer you more specifically.

i too prefer my upper hip area....i was pretty hesitant about it - couldn't
understand how i'd get it in, etc.      i use 4 areas (2 on each side), and
honestly look forward when my stomach area is ready for a "time-out" and it's
back to the hip area!

if you have any other questions, erinn, i'd be happy to answer them.