Re: [IP] site in bum

> michael:
> how does your daughter do this? doesn't having a site under her
> pants rub on the site? i would think it would...or is it just when
> it is under the waist line? i'm going to try my backside this
> weekend but am unsure how to proceed. Erinn (pumping 1.5 weeks, D
> for 15 years)

I don't know. She preferrs the backside to the front, says it is more
comfortable. There are lots of pumpers on the list that use this
area, but as a non-pumper I can't offer any specifics, perhaps
someone will chime in and answer you more specifically. I guess I
should take some kiddie-porn pictures (appropriately blacked out of
course) and put a guide of sorts on the web site for placement