[IP] DPT Trial

In a message dated 01/07/2000 12:30:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has any one else had a family member enter the trial. >>

Yes, I entered the trail.  How long did it take to get your results?  Just
curious, it has been about a month.  Also, would love for my non diabetic
daughter to be tested, but my husband can't see putting her through that, she
is VERY opposed.  I don't agree, but feel I have to give in.