Re: [IP] Accuchek Complete & pumping

I managed to talk a rep out of an Accusoft manager last april.  I also
got 200 free strips and the download software.  I called Roche's
diabetic hotline on Wednesday night and received a call yesterday saying
they were sending me a second system as a backup.  I used the "you make
your money from strips not meters" argument as well as the " I live up
in the boonies" argument.  Regardless of what argument they accepted, I
am getting a second AccuSoft manager system.