[IP] re laws around insurance coverage of diabetic supplies

I think this is a place the pump companies should be knowledgeable about.
They should know the rules for coverage in every darn state in this country.
I doubt MM would bother though, as they haven't been at all helpful.  I'll
work on that info, and hope anyone else who does will also share what they
find out.  I'm interested in the state of Calif., especially since our new
insurance is Blue Cross and I understand they'll only pay 50%, after the
deductible is met.