[IP] Searching the archives

try this and scroll down.  lots of threads here on velosulin.  you can also
go to IP website and click on SEARCH yourself for all sorts of info.
another subject which talks about the H and V mix is "site degradation".

e-mail me privately if you still have trouble accessing the "search" engine
for IP website.