Re: [IP] FW: pizza and hyperglycemia

Dear Gilda

Most curious about the study that you are involved in at the U of Iowa. Are
there any preliminary results you can share? What is the make up of the
group..education level...computer savvy level, etc.

I have found that 'knowledge' is the best treatment (tool) available over my
30 years with diabetes. I am always interested in how people can learn in
alternative modes.

Good luck with evaluating the pump.  It is a great freedom machine and can
help wonderfully. I hope you will find great helpers if you go on the pump.
In and around the university of Iowa I imgine there are lots of really smart
and savvy helpers.  You will be in great shape if you do it.

Best wishes.........