Re: [IP] suggestions on insurance PLEASE!!!

email @ redacted writes:

 thanks, Gianna
call insurance and someone else at minimed. I originally was told (2 yrs ago)
that my insurance covered 100% of supplies, then after an order or two,
mini-med told me there was a $50 co-pay per order (which has 3 mos supplies).
I paid this a few times but the last order, a new sales rep handling the
order told me it was covered 100%. She said they made a mistake before! Now I
think I'll try to get a couple of hundred back from Mini-Med.
It may help to check with other there,
Good luck.