[IP] Re:accucheck complete

Hi, all!!  I am one of those lucky enough to have been sent a FREE Complete
meter after my daughter was sent a MM pump.  She's used the Complete before
& it was very nice to have the capability to record all the info in the
memory, but for a young teen, it was overkill. Too big & too much info, but
YMMV!!!!   We now use the fast take due to the small size & memory.  ANYWAY,
I have one Accuchek Complete to give to the 1st reply to this post.  I know
that it DOES depend on what rep you speak to at these companies re: whether
you get a free meter or not, so I'd like to share our good fortune. Please
reply with your address.  I'll send you a note if I'm sending the meter to