Thanks! (Was: RE: [IP] re: Disetronic Pump?)

Jack -

Thank you for your thoughtful response to my post.  I appreciate the time
and energy everyone puts into helping each other on the insulin pumpers
listserve.  It is great to hear from people like you who have direct
experience with diabetes and insulin pumps.

Wishing you peace, contentment, and a bit of excitement (just enough
excitement to keep things interesting)in this new year.

email @ redacted