[IP] Sick Days - followup

I'm still collecting material for sick day information from the
Medical Advisory Board. In the mean time, Dr. Joe has responded that
his web site has a generic (non-pumper) web page for sick days. I've
looked at it and it is pretty comprehensive. Food, fluid suggestions
and instructions for extra insulin. In addition there are suggestions
on when to yell for help or even go to the er.

See this URL

the link has been added to the Insulin Pumpers LINKS page under the
heading "Sick Days"