From: Brian Carter [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 11:58 PM
To: Care, Accu-Chek {PO-1~Indianapolis}
Subject: Re: Information on our monitors

Is their any programs that your company offers to help those that can not afford a meter?
I am helping several new diabetic kids that parents have financial problems which hinder the buying of a meter.

Both you and i know that your company makes very little to NO money on the meters and your main cash flow comes from the Strips this you can't deny. I have The Accu-Chek Complete and the software. I also help many people get meters all of the companies are very helpful in this process. I have tried to get a meter for a teenager which wanted a meter of yours and ran into a problem from your customer service people when i called. They were very forceful that i "HAD" to buy and that their was no way around this and that NO company helps or gives away meters to those that are interested in your meters and those that cannot afford them (even with the rebates) Thanks to a Rep that i know i was able to Bring ALLOT of businesses to your company by getting meters to those that need them.

I would love to be able to offer your Brand of meter. That I use and have used for the past 5 years. Please let me know if their is any way you may be able to help.

if you would like to see the response let me know privatly

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted