Re: [IP] Re: Dilution solution added to Humalog

about 8 or 9 years ago, I had a cockatiel that I had to give insulin to, and
had to dilute it about twice before it was dilute enough to use on the little
gal.  I remember calling Lilly and they sent me the dilution solution and
sterile vials to do the dilution in ( at that time I was diluting NPH for the

I will try to get the number for Lilly at work tomorrow, and I'll post it

Hope it helps.