Re: [IP] suggestions on insurance PLEASE!!!

Hi Gianna -

I have about the best blue cross insurance they offer (I know because i
worked for BC over 10 years), but still they only covered part of the cost
of my pump.  I had to pay an additional $280.  Still, they covered most of
the cost of the pump.  AND, they cover most of the cost of supplies.  MOST!,
not all.  Yes, when you first become aware of the cost of the pump, it seems
overwhelming.  For people without insurance, it IS overwhelming!

Gianna, you constantly AMAZE me!                Jane