[IP] Mixing V & H ?

geneva uses the mix because her sites were only lasting 2 - 2 1/2 days at
best.  there is a whole thread on velosulin in the archives...do a 'search'
and type in velosulin.  you will see why some of us do this.

now geneva gets 3 - 4 days per site.  somehow the absorption was not as good
with straight humalog.