From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 12:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Accuchek Complete & pumping

I'm interested in how you got it. I have spoken with many people at Acute
about the complete and have been told that the ONLY way to get one is to go
and purchase one and wait on the rebates. The last person was supposed to be
a district sales manage and he was very adamant about not budging from
company policy.
Tommy