Re: [IP] re: Accu-chek Complete

At 11:26 AM 1/6/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Laura, we just started using one.  Don't do anything fancy yet, but like the
>comfort curve strips and the backlight.  Remember, you get the first one free
>from Minimed, then you can trade in your other (ours was a one-touch) for a
>second Accu-chek from Roche.  Holly

Be stubborn and you can get ANY meter free without a trade in.  I am now
getting 2 more Fast takes and a Accu-Chek Complete meter Free with no trade
in.  I am giving these to people who need them in my area.  this make the
total near 25 meters.

I always ask the reps that if they are diabetic..  if they are they
say  no  just describe to them how hard it is to just keep one meter and
how much better it is to keep one at work/school/ or somewhere else.
If they are just tell them "then you know how hard it is to go on just 1
meter and not have a back up".

you can also tell them that if they want you to send in you other meter
that you would happy to if they also send you a spare meter.

There are ALLOT of tips and tricks  If you all would like more just let me

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted