Re: [IP] re: new site location

> The Austrailian girl uses her "bum", and I've read others do it too.
>  Do you use sils?  How do you see back there to insert, disconnect,
> etc.??

I've watched my daughter do this -- she sort of twists around and
sticks it in with her right hand (either left or right side). It
would seem easier to me to do it sitting in front of a mirror rather
than twisting to see. But.... I'm not the one doing it.... The
insertion is done in the space between a normal belt line and what
would be the top of a pant pocket. It's actually on the "top" of your
bun to the outside of the cheek.