Re: [IP] Re: fat ..... and protein! - an explanation

Hi "Delaine"

Thank you for the help.  Now please add to that explaination a glass of wine
which will block the livers production of gluecagon and tell us what that
will add or detract from the explaniation.  Please...wow it is getting
complicated for us novice folk.  But we sure do appreciate your wonderful