[IP] rebounds

Is it just me (actually Andrew,4.75) or is a high from a "suspected"
rebound MUCH harder to bring down then "other" highs? I find that it
takes almost double when it is a "suspected" rebound. Sadly, I'm just
guessing when he's 400 and the normal 1 unit Humalog does not bring him
down more than 30-50. Normally it drops him 100. Any thoughts? I test the
poor kid 12-15 times a day as it is but we're still not over the "bug" so
it's more difficult right now.

Thanks! Cari