[IP] Re: Dilution solution added to Humalog

Does anyone have experience using a dilution solution added to Humalog in
pump therapy.  I'm on a MM508 and because I need a really low basal rate, MM
suggested that i try using the dilution.  I run between .2 and .3 for basals,
and could probably do better with more flexibility. My nurse educator has
agreed to this, but I don't think she has too much experience with this, and
I wanted to get some opinions. Is it very complicated? does it cause problems
with air bubbles in the syringe? does it make filling syringes more
difficult? Any helpful hints would be appreciated.