Re: [IP] Disetronic Question

George,

I have looked at the web page for Animas and I agree that
it sounds really good.  Are they including a second pump?
Do you have any idea when it will be available?

I am supposed to be on their mailing list for information
when they get it approved.  So far I haven't heard anything
from them.

--- George Lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:
> On 5 Jan 00, at 7:28, Susan K wrote:
>
> >   That is why I wish D would incorporate the
> > square/dual waves and programmable temp rates into
> their
> > pumps.  Either that, or I wish MM would make the 508
> > waterproof and include a second pump in their package.
> >
> >    ... Oh, the wish list I could make for the perfect
> pump.
> >

> 	Never mind the wish list.   It's all in the Animas!
> ;>)
>

> George

=====
*