Re: [IP] Pumps

Brain and Steve,

The Disetronic pumps in the USA are serviced by a facility
in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  The reason for getting 2 pumps
is because in Switzerland, where they are made, it is law
that there has to be two.  Rather than repackaging their
pumps for USA customers, they give us 2 pumps also -- has
nothing to do with USA or FDA laws.

> >3. Disetronic gives you 2 pumps, yet the real reason for
> this is that the
> >FDA told them they had to because the Parent company is
> in Europe and
> >return and repair is next to impossible in a safe period
> of time.
> Not so not so The pumps here in the US are not sent to
> Europe for repair
> the D. has a office here in the United States I have had
> Both pumps Error
> when i first started on the pump and i had replacements
> for both pumps on
> my door in about 8 hours.  The fact that they give you 2
> is because it is
> in line of their thinking of backing up every system of
> the pump.  that is
> why the D has 2 microprocessors, 2 power sources, and 2
> pumps.
> Just So you know Steve.
> Brian Carter

*   Susan K.  (^i^)