[IP] PUMPGIRL is hippy, I mean hoppy, I mean happy

Hi Pumpers this is Pumpgirl from Sunny Sydney.
Well thankyou to whoever mentioned putting it the hip (or upper bum) as
I say.  It has been there since Tuesday and is sitting preety.  It is
very comfy. Too high to be sat on but in a nice pad of fat so no pain.
And seems to absorb well as well. And guess what? I have HEAPS of fat
there to be utilised!
HA! Who called me FAT!  Oh sorry it was my hubby, so I know I'm not
really as he always jokes with me.
But anyway the hips and the legs are now my favourite places.
C ya
and keep on pumping!