Re: [IP] Velosulin Insulin-still made

Velosulin is being made but it has been changed from human semi--synthetic to
DNA origin thus giving it a different NDC code number. It is made by
Novo-Nordisk and you can call them and ask. I went through the same thing with
my pharmacist. So I called the company here in the US and asked. They gave me
the new NDC number and explained.
email @ redacted