Re: [IP] band aid question: slightly off subject

Erinn wrote:

> however, i have VERY
> sensitive skin and the bandaid on my abdomen leaves a red mark that
> outlines where the band aid was and that mark stays for a week!

I have a lot of problems with adhesives and when I have a site that
needs antibiotic ointment, I put a huge flexible fabric one that is
bigger than the area the tender adhesive was since the problem was the
bandaid on the skin where I just removed the tender.

> are there any bandaids made specifically for sensitive skin?

This is another YMMV thing, some kinds are more likely to not irritate
sensitive skin, you have to find the ones that don't bother you.