[IP] Re: job interviews

> >  I have never admitted up-front during an interview that I have juvenile
> diabetes.

Admitting is something you do when you have committed a crime, not when you are
telling someone about a medical condition.  I agree with Sara--it is none of your
prospective employer's beeswax that you have diabetes.  You don't have to "admit"
that in a job interview anymore than you have to admit to your bra size or details
of your sex life.  It simply isn't relevant.  Once you are employed, you may or may
not CHOOSE to share that information.