Re: [IP] Yogurt thingy at McDonalds

In a message dated 1/5/00 3:29:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< McDonald's usually has a framed list on the wall with all the nutritional
 info of all their food.  Sometimes they even have hand-outs.  I keep one in
 my bag at all times.
 Sta >>

I have a booklet with all the fast food places, unfortunately at holidays
they often add new things and this item is actually new.  Both McDonalds I
went to had nothing up on the wall and no handouts.  Aren't they required by
law to have it posted?