[IP] micro sofsets

Thanks to all who gave me suggestions on how to make them work better. I
received in the mail today, a Mini Med Newsletter! In this edition it had an
article about the micro's. It said the best way to use them was to apply the
IV3000 tape down first, then insert, then cover with an overtape. Wow! Wonder
why they didn't supply this info when they sent out the supplies in the first
place?! What a difference a day makes! Now I can go back to using them without
worrying I'll have to poke myself any more than already necessary! Denise