[IP] morning BS rise(Michael)

Michael, my BS rises no matter what I do. I normally eat 30 grams of carbs,
when I do eat breakfast, and I bolus 3 units for that. This also is my highest
insulin/carb ratio of the day. I can take the extra insulin and NOT eat and
still have the BS rise! I don't eat protein at this meal, and very little at
other meals. I have gastropareses and a hard time with protein which my gastro
Dr. said is a "protein allergy". I am also, lactose intolerant, which all of
these things combined, make food choices very limited for me. I hope this
information can help you to give me some suggestions. My Endo doesnt seem to
like to make many changes and thinks I am doing very well on the pump.
Compared to how I was before, I guess this is true. but I still want to avoid
this am BS problem if possible. Thank you for your help! Denise