[IP] band aid question: slightly off subject

hello! i have been getting slight irritation when i take my sites out, so i
have been putting neosporin and a bandaid on the site. however, i have VERY
sensitive skin and the bandaid on my abdomen leaves a red mark that
outlines where the band aid was and that mark stays for a week! are there
any bandaids made specifically for sensitive skin?

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping 1.5 weeks)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -