Re: [IP] re: mixing insulins...another question

email @ redacted writes:

<< you can measure it if you want. Fill an
 old syringe partly with air then draw in enough water to fill the
 leur lock area. remove the needle. With a small standard insulin
 syringe, draw out the water until the big guy is empty and you will
 then have the total. BTW, this works in a pinch to get insulin out of
 an "empty" syringe when you run out.
Michael....thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!  I'm going to do this.....I
appreciate your help :-)  And now I feel REALLLLLY dumb, because I never
thought of the "waste" that gets pushed away anyway when you fill the tubing,
prime, etc....I guess I was being a little "anal" about the leur neck

As usual, your advice is MUCH appreciated!