Re: [IP] mixing insulins...another question

> Once the H/V mix is in the cartridge does it tend to
> stay mixed or do you have to shake the pump prior to a
> bolus delivery?
I'd have to guess. They are similar fluids -- one of the MM engineers
says the buffer compound in H and V is the same. It is my assumption
that they stay mixed. Because they are similar fluids, the laws of
physics governing partical motion would say that they would stay
mixed and if not uniformly mixed to begin with would tend to move in
that direction over time.

But.... that's only my guess.