Re: [IP] Shoes and socks off in Dentist's office

Hmmm ... and imagine if you will, the look on everyone's face in the
medical complex shared by:

1)  the endo
2)  the dentist
3)  the proctologist
4)  the podiatrist
5)  the gynecologist
6)  the urologist
7)  the psychiatrist

If you had multiple appointments on the same day and your calendar was not
synchronized properly

"Hi, who are you here to see?"

"Well, I guess that depends on what I'm not wearing" ..... <vbg>