Re: [IP] Velosulin Insulin

Velosulin is made by Novo (Novo Nordisk), *not* by Lilly (they make Humalog).

As I understand it, the Velosulin "formula" will change to DNA origin. I
saw a draft of the new package insert on the FDA web site, it doesn't
appear that there's any thing to be concerned about. It might be of
interest to the Humalog / Velosulin mixing people that the new package
insert has specific language stating that Velosulin is *not* to be mixed
with any other insulin.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted