Re: [IP] Yogurt thingy at McDonalds

E-mailed McDonald's about the Yogurt cup thingy with the strawberries and
granola, etc.  They said it has 72 carbs in it.  Sounds about right by the
reaction of your bg.  I haven't tried one, but I was wondering if they made
them at each restaurant?, if so you could get different amounts of the
ingredients depending on which person made it that day, or is it premade to
tighter specs?

<<<Anyone have a clue as to how many carbs are in the Yogurt shake at
Went today with the kids had one and bolusing 1:12 for a total of what I
approximated to be 60 carbs and 5 units.  Well, I have a blood sugar of 240
now. I was 109 pre yogurt. >>