Re: [IP] re: sick day advice

> Hi, Theresa and all,
> The information our CDE gave us was pretty specific medical advice
> for Josh's situation, so I'm uncomfortable passing it along (in case
> it isn't correct for other people).  I may be overly-cautious, but
> that YMMV thing makes me nervous!  I don't know if Michael has
> posted general sick day guidelines on the IP site, or if that's even
> a feasible option.  (Michael???)

It's OK to relate what works for you, but the posting of "medical
advice" in not permitted and gets us into trouble. See the link at
the bottom of the main web page for the HON code for guidelines about
medical advise.

I can submit the question to our medical advisory board and get the
"official" word which I can then post.