RE: [IP] spaghetti

Yeah, david, the problem is that they give you the carb count for dry......a
lot of good that does you.  But I took exactly 2oz dry - cooked it per
directions, then weighed it.  Our scale does grams - and it is almost
exactly 3gr by weight of cooked pasta (regardless of shape) = 1gr carbs.  If
you use ounces, there are about 28 gr/oz - so 1 oz = about 9CHO - In other
words - 180gr of cooked pasta by weight is 60g CHO, and 7 oz cooked is about
60 also.  Hope this helps