Re: [IP] New Pumper - Swimming

I have been pumping for 2.5 months and I'm 35 yrs old.  I have had diabetes
24 yrs and I always tend to have my sugars elevate after exercise  I'm using
a disetronic pump and I test before I play hockey, if my sugar is OK I take
my basal rate down for the first 30-45 min.  I test again at an hour,
depending on what my sugar are I leave to pump running or increase it back to
my reg. rate.  Sometime I have even found I need to bolus after my hockey
game.  I can't figure out why I have post exercise increase?