[IP] Re: Pumps

> >3. Disetronic gives you 2 pumps, yet the real reason for this is that the
> >FDA told them they had to because the Parent company is in Europe and
> >return and repair is next to impossible in a safe period of time.
> Not so not so The pumps here in the US are not sent to Europe for repair
> the D. has a office here in the United States I have had Both pumps Error
> when i first started on the pump and i had replacements for both pumps on
> my door in about 8 hours.  The fact that they give you 2 is because it is
> in line of their thinking of backing up every system of the pump.  that is
> why the D has 2 microprocessors, 2 power sources, and 2 pumps.
> Just So you know Steve.
> Brian Carter
> ICQ # 27217438

Also, it is a required in many parts of Europe that there be a replacement.  When MM is able to sell a pump over there, they must also supply 2 pumps.  I think if the FDA required it, it would be a requirement of both, even if the D needs to be sent
all the way to Minnesota.

It seems as if there is a lot of misinformation about the D.  Is this from the MM sales reps?  The MM has plenty of positives.  There is really no reason to distort either.  I have always thought it was better to make a decision objectively.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
I always thought that record would stand until it was broken.
 - Yogi Berra