[IP] mixing insulins

I have just recently begun noticing a pattern - almost like
clockwork, by the end of the 2nd day after a site change, my
daughter seems to run a little higher than usual. I know many of
you use velosulin with the humalog to help stretch a site to 3
days. Can you use regular or does it have to be velosulin? I
don't have any V (would have to pay for it out of pocket) but
have a lot of R. Just curious! (I did do a search on this, btw,
just didn't find anything specific to my question.) I'm thinking
I may have to use a mix soon too see if it helps.

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"There are no secrets. There is no mystery. There is only common
sense." - Onondaga proverb