[IP] re: blood glucose monitor

We got a free accucheck complete shortly after the pump.  Recently I called
accucheck and they passed my name along to a local rep. who called last night
and agreed to send me a second one, free, if i will send her my old
one-touch.  So now I'll have two accucheck completes.  I do like those
comfort curve strips, and the backlight.  My pharmacy even did an even
exchange for the strips, and accucheck even sent me some more this week for
free.