Re: [IP] Where to find Pumping Insulin Book?

> I want to purchase the book "Pumping Insulin : Everything You Need
> to Know to Use an Insulin Pump Successfully," but the edition
> advertised at Amazon.com is dated 12/1994 (2nd ed). Is there a newer
> edition of this book, and if so, where can I find it?

The new edition is not out yet but should be in the next couple of
months. See the link on the Insulin Pumpers book page for additional
information about the Humalog supplement and a link to additional
text material on pumping that contains the same information.