Re: [IP] Re: bs change with mother's cycle!?!

He's not saying the daughter's bgs change as a *result* of the mother's
period.  He's saying that even pre-menstrual girls have monthly bg cycles
on their own.  Perhaps certain hormones in their body are fluctuating
monthly even before they begin menstruating.