Re: [IP] micro-sofsets

In a message dated 1/4/00 11:23:17 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Then after a few hours, I knew my BS was going up, and
decided to change again and the canula was bent practically in half!  >>

I had this problem with the micro sofset, and attribute it to the set having
come out a bit and then gotten pushed back in when I sat down (was wearing it
on hip, where could have been pushed against back of chair).  After talking
with Leif, the engineer at Minimed who had worked on it, I began putting the
IV3000 tape down first, then inserting through the center hole, and putting
the other tape over afterwards.  Worked fine after that  (but I went back to
silhouettes anyway -- prefer not having that knob sticking out and tail when

Linda Z