Re: [IP] Bolusing in your sleep

At 08:53 AM 1/5/2000  Aspen, Tricia wrote:
  Sure enough, he had JUST BOLUSED
 >9 units for a bowl of cereal he dreamed he ate!  He fixed himself a real
 >bowl of cereal with milk and ate it in the middle of the night.
 >Has this happened to anyone else?  How can this be prevented?!  This scared
 >him, and it scares me.

I keep my MM pump in a case at night... I use the Sport's Case (see:
http://www.minimedstore.com/minimed/acc-103.html ). I find that it offers a
good degree of protection (it's padded and zips closed) and it has a clip
to use on PJs, etc. There are a lot of other choices out there too.