Re: [IP] Bolusing in your sleep

Does he have a Minimed 508?  I believe there's a way to "lockout" control
from the front face, for parents whose little kids are pumping.  He might
do this every night before he goes to bed.. or put the pump in a hard case
which he would have to OPEN before being able to bolus, that might wake
him up a little... or if worst comes to worst, get a very hard case with a
lock on it!!  This sounds like a one-time incident, but for the peace of
mind, he might try the case/lockout idea.

Miranda