[IP] Re: bs change with mother's cycle!?!

In a message dated 01/04/2000 6:39:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 The same thing occurs in teenage girls who have not yet started
 mensus. The go up and down every month at the same time as mom. >>

You are kidding?  Is there any documentation on this?  MY cycles can affect
my daughters blood sugars?  Tell me how, so I can see if this is happening in
our house?  Is it usually just before the cycle that the bs rise? And what
happens when they begin?  Now, I'm curious about this one!